Have you ever visit a place….and
…your heart rejoice?
…you blink your eyes again and again in astonishment?
…your mouth says “wow”!
…your mind says “I must return here”?
…your soul feels at peace?
People always ask me “why do you return to New Zealand again and again”. My answer “because my heart sings with joy and my weary soul feels at ease”.
- There are more sheep here than people
- North Island is warmer and has more people compared to South Island
- The capital is Wellington, even though most major airlines get here via Auckland in North Island
Five Reasons to visit Queenstown, New Zealand
- skiing – there are three mountains surrounding Queenstown
- bungyjump – get that adrenaline rush
- hiking – through unspoilt forest and natural wonders
- lake and mountain views – a photographer’s dream
- Lord of the Ring scenes – need I say more?
Why do so many people visit Queenstown every year? Consider this : snow-capped mountains, beautiful lake and Lord of the Ring! Who can resist? People come here because of the breathtaking scenery, ski opportunities and the countless heart-pumping activities in and around Queenstown. It is not only fun for the thrill seekers – families will be happy to know that children will love it here.
You don’t have to spend all your money on one activity after another. Look closer and there are things to do for free here. Feed the ducks at Lake Wakatipu or take a stroll at Queenstown Gardens. There are numerous hiking options for free. Grab a map from the Information Centre, the I-site.
What is a holiday without pictures? A sneak preview of what is in store for the next few days : in-depth coverage of Queenstown, New Zealand.
Additional : Click here for recommended activities in Queenstown.