This saturday, 26 March will be Earth Day 2011. But you don’t have to wait till that day to make a small difference in saving the Earth. Just think about it, what are the small little things each one of us can contribute?
Some ideas here
- Switch off all the main switches at home if you go out
- Instead of using water heater, have a cold shower – it is more invigorating
- Cycle instead of taking the bus to the wet markets or nearby places when running errands
- Use candles instead when having dinner – so romantic
- Instead of plastic bags, remember to bring along the grocery bag instead when out shopping for groceries
Just a short suggestion. Till next time, do your part!